1.Bhavana Komaraju , Anudeep Bhattu, Pavan Kumar K, Sudhir Varadarajan, Jayachandra Bingi, Design and manufacturing of Mimosa Pudica inspired smart window and analysis of scale dependent constraints, 3rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ADVANCES IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (ICAME 2020), 24-29 FEB 2020, SRM University, Chennai, India
2. Mahalingam Babu, Pritam Shetty, Jayachandra Bingi, Study of Optical Switching in MoS2 Nanosheets based on Spatial Self Phase Modulation, National Photonics Symposium NPS-2020, 27-29 FEB 2020, CUSAT, Cochin, Kerala, India.
3.N N Subhashree Ojha, Hemalatha V, Naveen kumar, Jayachandra Bingi, Ashok kumar Reddy, Single-Fiber Mach-Zehnder Interferometer based Detection of Fluoride Ion Contamination in Water, Workshop on Recent Advances in Photonics (WRAP) 2019, 13-14 DEC 2019, IIT Guwahati, India.
4. Hemalatha V, Jayachandra Bingi, Electro adsorption Based Fluoride Ion Removal using Anodised Alumina, SEEC 2019_061, IV International conference on Sustainable Energy and Environmental Challenges.
5. Jayachandra Bingi, Pritam Shetty, Fourier transform laser speckle lithography (FTSL) for structural bio-mimicry NLS ID-4017, National Laser Symposium (NLS-27), Dec 3- 6 , RRCAT, Indore, INDIA. 7.
6. Jayachandra Bingi, Murukeshan V M, Spatial coherence assisted anomalous Speckle self-Interference in micro-scale regime NLS ID-4030, National Laser Symposium (NLS27), Dec 3-6 , RRCAT, Indore, INDIA.
7.Jayachandra Bingi and Murukeshan Vadakke Matham. “Plasmonic 2D nanopillar arrays in high index and gradient index medium for subtractive optical filtering”, in Photonics Conference (IPC), 2015, vol., no., pp.156-157, 4-8 Oct, 2015,
8. Jayachandra Bingi, Murukeshan.V.M “Plasmon Coupled 2d Random Medium for Enhanced Absorption in Solar cells” SPIE conf. Proc, Paper 9524-184.
9. C Parameswaran, AR Warrier, Jayachandra Bingi, C Vijayan “Surface plasmon polariton assisted red shift in excitonic emission of semiconductor microflowers” American Institute of Physics Conference Series ,1620, 92-95(2014).
10. Jayachandra Bingi, Anita R Warrier, S Vidhya and C Vijayan, Surface plasmon induced blue shift in the emission of Coumarin 153, JSAP – OSA Joint symposium 2013. Japan, September 16-19, 2013. (JSAP OSA 040).
11. Anita R Warrier, Jayachandra Bingi, S Vidhya and C Vijayan, “Strong coupling of defect levels in In2S3 nanoclusters due to plasmonic interactions”, JSAP – OSA Joint symposium 2013. Japan, September 16-19, 2013 (JSAP OSA 039).