1. Duraisamy, T., Kamakshy, S., Sholampettai Subramanian, K., Barik, R., & Cheng, Q. (2022). Design and implementation of compact tri- and quad-band SIW power divider using modified circular
complementary split-ring resonators. International Journal of Microwave and Wireless
Technologies, 1-9. doi:10.1017/S1759078721001720
2. D. Tharani, K. Selvajyothi, S. S. Karthikeyan. Highly Miniaturized Dual-band Power Divider based on
HMSIW for 5G/ WLAN Applications. IETE Journal of Research, Vol. 30, Dec. 2021.
3. M. Satish Kumar Reddy, K. Selvajyothi, ‘Investment Analysis of DGs for Optimal Placement of Electric Vehicle Charging Station on Unbalanced Radial Distribution System with Reconfiguration’ Electrical Engineering, Springer, Nov. 2021.
4. T. Duraisamy, S. Kamakshy, S. S. Karthikeyan, R. K. Barik, Q. S. Cheng ," Compact Wideband SIW Based Bandpass Filter for X, Ku and K Band Applications", Radio Engineering, vol. 30, No. 2, June 2021, 288-295.
5. D. Tharani, R.K. Barik, Q. S.Cheng, K. Selvajyothi and S. S. Karthikeyan, “Compact dual-band SIW
filters loaded with double ring D-shaped resonators for sub-6 GHz applications", Int. Journal of
Electromag. Waves and app., vol. 35, no. 7, pp 923-936, Jan. 2021.
6. M. Satish Kumar Reddy, K. Selvajyothi, ‘Optimal Planning and Utilization of Existing Infrastructure with Electric Vehicle Charging Stations’, IET Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Dec. 2020, IF – 4.1
7. Tharani Duraisamy , Rusan Kumar Barik , Qingsha S. Cheng , Selvajyothi Kamakshy & Karthikeyan Sholampettai Subramanian (2020): Miniaturized SIW filter using D shaped resonators with wide out-of-band rejection for 5G applications, Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, DOI: 10.1080/09205071.2020.1816219
8. Moupuri Satish Kumar, Kamakshy Selvajyothi, "Optimal placement of electric vehicle charging station for unbalanced radial distribution systems", Journal Energy Sources, Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, Feb 2020, https://doi.org/10.1080/15567036.2020.1731017.
9. George V. Alexander, M.S. Indu, Selvajyothi Kamakshy, Ramaswamy Murugan, “Development of stable and conductive interface between garnet structured solid electrolyte and lithium metal anode for high performance solid-state battery”, Electrochimica Acta, Volume 332, 2020, 135511, ISSN 0013-4686, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.electacta.2019.135511.
10. Duraisamy, T, Barik, RK, Sholampettai Subramanian, K, Kamakshi, S, “A novel SIW based dual‐band power divider using double‐circular complementary split ring resonators”, Microw Opt Technol Lett. 2019; 61: 1529– 1533.
11. K. Arun, K. Selvajyothi, "Variable Sampling Composite Observer Based Frequency Locked Loop and its Application in Grid Connected System," Advances in Electrical and Computer Engineering, vol.16, no.2, pp.33-42, 2016, doi:10.4316/AECE.2016.02005.
12. K. Arun, K. Selvajyothi, Cascaded Delayed Signal Cancellation Based Variable Sampling SRF PLL, The Mediterranean Journal of Measurement and Control, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 511-520, January 2016, ISSN: 1743-9310.
13 K Arun, K Selvajyothi, Single Phase Variable Sampling Phase Locked Loop using Composite Observer, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, vol.2, no.1, April 2016.
14. K. Arun, and K. Selvajyothi “Observer Based Current Controlled Single Phase Grid Connected Inverter”, Procedia Engineering, Elsevier, Vol.64, 367–376, 2013.
15. K. Selvajyothi, P. A. Janakiraman, "Reduction of Voltage Harmonics in Single Phase Inverters Using Composite Observers", in IEEE Transaction on Power Delivery, 25, 1045 – 1057, 2010.
16. K. Selvajyothi, P. A. Janakiraman, "FPGA-based software implementation of series harmonic compensation for single phase inverters”, in VLSI Design - Special issue on selected papers from the Midwest symposium on circuits and systems, 1-14, 2010.
17. K.Selvajyothi, P.A.Janakiraman "Extraction of Harmonics Using Composite Observers", in IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, 23, 31-40, 2008.