• Mobility / manoeuvrability
• Human detection
Important specifications are as follows.
|Mobility||Types of hurdles
• Wooden block
|Human detection||To Identify Dead (or) Alive|
|3D Tunnel||Path will be watery with some obstacles. Motors should have sufficient torque to push the debris and to move forward.|
• Camera shows the arena, not directly visible to the operator.
• Wireless communication(under 10m to 15m - arena).
• Power need to be provided.
• Operator cabin isolated from arena.
• Negative point:
• Damaging arena
• Harming the victim.
• Exceeding time limit.
• Skipping any obstacle in the mobility category.
|Registration Fee for a Team|| ₹ 5000/- for National Participants
200 USD for international Participants