• Steering test
• Mobility / manoeuvrability
• Human detection
Important specifications that Robots should are follows.
|Steering test||Min. and Max. turning Radius.|
|Mobility||Types of hurdles
• Wooden block
|Human detection||To Identify Dead (or) Alive|
|3D Tunnel||Path will be watery with some obstacles resembling blocked debris will be there. Sufficient torque motor to push the debris and move forward.|
• Camera shows the arena, not directly visible to the operator.
• Wireless communication(under 10m to 15m - arena).
• Power need to be provided.
• Operator cabin isolated from arena.
• Negative point:
• Damaging arena
• Harming the victim.
• Exceeding time limit.
• Skipping any obstacle in the mobility category.